Admission processing into high ranking schools in CANADA, USA and UK.
1. Academic Transcripts and Results from high school or university attended
2. 3 Copies each of Testimonials and Certificates
3. TOEFL score
4. SAT/GRE/GMAT score (Any, depending on the course/program of your interest)
5. 3 Photocopies of Birth Certificate
6. 8 Passport Photographs
7. 3 Original copies of Statement of account of sponsor and cover letter explaining
the naira equivalent in dollars
8. N150,000 for admission placement/processing (3 schools) - undergraduate students
9. N200,000 for admission placement/processing (3 schools) - graduate students
10. WAEC/NECO scratch card (Only undergraduate students)
11. 3 letters of recommendation
12. Medical Clearance (Where applicable)
13. Statement of Purpose/Personal Essay
It is indeed with great pleasure that we welcome you here. We encourage you to explore our pages, so you can learn more about TOEFL, GRE, GMAT and SAT tests/examinations in Nigeria. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about test registration and tutorial services.
Every test taker in Nigeria is required to present a valid international passport as an identifying document at the test center on the test day before he/she will be allowed into the test room.